The Center for Strategic Governance, LLC
10 Old Mont Vernon Rd. Amherst nh 03031
Listed below are materials available to municipalities looking to adopt strategic governance:
white papers and presentations
(A 2019 New Hampshire Municipal Association Annual Conference presentation)
(A 2018 New Hampshire Municipal Association Annual Conference presentation)
(A 2017 New Hampshire Municipal Association's Annual Conference presentation)
Resources by municipal functions
- Town Administrator/Town Manager
- Finance Director
- Fire Rescue
- Department of Public Works
- Community Development
- Tax and Assessing
- Town Clerk
- Planning teams
Resources by Activity Areas
- Environmental Scans -- Assessing what factors might affect government, schools, or the community as a whole.
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) -- Using organizational strengths to over come internal weaknesses and potential external threats.
- Goals/Outcomes Worksheets -- Establishing resident-centered outcomes.
- Dashboards -- Visualizing an organization's past, present, and future outcomes.
- Strategic Themes and Initiatives -- Defining efforts necessary to achieve key outcomes.
- Financial Planning & Trade-Off Analysis -- Defining the financial investments and impact of various priorities.
- Presentation and Report Templates -- Communicating effectively with key audiences.